How to get approved for a Bridging Loan
The lending criteria for our most commonly arranged plans is quite simple.
- Loans from £100,000 to £10 million
- Terms from 1 month to 18 months
- Minimum loan term 30 days
- Aged 21 or over
- Resident in the UK
- Credit History (CCJs, defaults and arrears are considered and usually accepted)
- No income proof required – except when the loan is to be repaid through refinancing
- Available to individuals, partnerships and limited companies
Property used as Security
- We can currently consider loans in mainland England, Wales and Scotland together with some European Countries
- Houses, flats, maisonettes, bungalows and HMOs
- Commercial property can be used
- Multiple properties can be used as security
- Security property must be located in mainland England, Wales or Scotland
- Can be in a very poor state of repair (completely gutted, have no kitchen or bathrooms, etc)
- New builds need to be watertight (roof on and windows in)
The interest is monthly, which is then usually rolled up. This means that the gross loan balance increases each month as interest is added.
Bridging Loan Guide Interest Rates
Loan To Value Monthly Rate
- Up to 50% – 0.49%
- 50% to 65% – 0.59%
- 65% to 70% – 0.69%
- 70% to 75% – 0.75%
Loan To Values can be based on the open market value, not the lower 90 day or distressed valuation calculations.
For most plans, the minimum loan term is 30 days (1 month), therefore if you repay the loan within the first 30 days you will still be charged the full 30 days interest. After the 30 day period has ended you will only be charged interest up to the actual day that you clear your loan.
NO Bridging Loan Calculator!
We do not use a bridging loan calculator. Most of the online calculators are not genuine, they do not give you an accurate result but capture your information for a salesperson to contact you to discuss your requirements. The snapshot you provide cannot supply the broker with the correct information to get you the best deal for your needs.
Use this form to supply us with your requirements and we will then send you a no-obligation quote using the limited information supplied. We hope you will then have confidence in us to take the application to the next stage.
Please contact us at any time to find the best possible finance deals for you. We are always happy to provide full finance quotes that detail the interest rates charged and any other costs.
We will never share or sell your contact details with any third party and you will NOT receive any spam emails, that is a promise!